只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3500|回复: 6

进行simulink仿真是出现的这种error是什么错误

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-9 15:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要加入

x
<P>在仿真时间为1秒的时候都没有这个错误的,当仿真时间改为2秒后,系统运行到1.3秒左右(每次错误时间不确定)就提示错误,运行也就停下来了<BR><BR>请问一下,这是什么错误?怎样避免?<BR><BR>谢谢</P>
回复
分享到:

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-4-9 16:24 | 显示全部楼层

补充一下

我的没有死机,内存是1g的,就是提示了错误之后停下来了<BR>错误提示图片怎么贴上来啊,我不会哦<BR>直接打上来吧(一共提示了两个错误,除了Summary不一样,其他均一样),请高人指点<BR>Message:Model error<BR>Source:Unknown<BR>Summary:1.Memory allocation error<BR>        2.Error converting logging variable to MATLAB format.(后面还有很多乱码)
发表于 2006-4-12 11:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复:(huishuimm)进行simulink仿真是出现的这种err...

<H3>Subject:</H3>
<P>Why do I receive a memory allocation error when I try to run my Simulink model? </P><!--subject_end--><!--problem description begin-->
<H3>Problem Description:</H3>
<P><!--prob_desc_begin-->Why do I receive a memory allocation error when I try to run my Simulink model? </P><!--problem description end-->
<P><!--solution_begin-->
<TABLE>

<TR>
<TD width=550>
<DIV >
<H3>Solution:</H3>
<P>Memory allocation errors are due to your Operating System not having the resources to allocate any more memory for the simulation.<BR><BR>Below are a couple of things that you can do to avoid the memory allocation errors in Simulink:<BR><BR>1) Turn off the Workspace I/O (to do that, in the Simulink model go to Simulation=&gt;Parameters=&gt; Workspace I/O and uncheck the time and output boxes).<BR><BR>2) Increase the step size of the simulation<BR><BR>3) Reduce the length of the simulation <BR><BR>4) Increase the virtual memory of your computer (right click on the My Computer Icon, go to Properties and choose Performance).<BR><BR>5) 32M of RAM may not be enough memory for running long simulations on Simulink models. You might consider increasing your RAM memory.<BR><BR><BR>For other options on improving simulation performances you can go to page 4-27 of the Using Simulink manual, if you do not have the manual you can use the on line version at:<BR><BR><a href="http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f11-33464.html" target="_blank" >http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/f11-33464.html</A> </P></DIV></TD></TR></TABLE></P>
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-19 20:38 | 显示全部楼层

回复:(linlin820)回复:(huishuimm)进行simulink...

多谢你的回答,但是我在Simulation=&gt;Parameters里面,没有找到 Workspace I/O这一项啊,是不是跟版本还有关?<BR>我用的是MATLAB7.1
发表于 2006-5-8 09:56 | 显示全部楼层

回复:(huishuimm)回复:(linlin820)回复:(huis...

<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>huishuimm</I>在2006-4-19 20:38:08的发言:</B><BR>多谢你的回答,但是我在Simulation=&gt;Parameters里面,没有找到 Workspace I/O这一项啊,是不是跟版本还有关?<BR>我用的是MATLAB7.1</DIV><BR>7.1在Date Import/Export
发表于 2006-5-9 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
遇到过,是在7.几秒出现,我一般不搞那么长时间,呵呵.LZ的机子不错啊,1G的内存
发表于 2009-5-18 15:58 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢
及时雨
我的模型里面就是
示波器太多,然后都没有限制数据多少
然后仿真时间稍长
看了这个帖子
豁然开朗
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|声振论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:04 , Processed in 0.050659 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.