发表于 2006-5-2 08:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复:(lyq697)求教

<DIV class=refentry>
<DIV class=titlepage></DIV>
<DIV class=refnamediv>
<DIV class=refentry>
<DIV class=titlepage></DIV>
<DIV class=refnamediv>
<P><B >/INPUT</B>, <I><TT>Fname</TT></I>, <I><TT>Ext</TT></I>, <I><TT>--</TT></I>, <I><TT>LINE</TT></I>, <I><TT>LOG</TT></I></P>
<P>Switches the input file for the commands that follow.</P>
<DIV class=refclass>
<P><a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_CH2_1.html" target="_blank" >SESSION</A>: <a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_CH2_1.html#cmdsessionrunjla062999" target="_blank" >Run Controls</A></P></DIV>
<DIV class=refclass>
<P>MP ME ST DY &lt;&gt; PR EM &lt;&gt; FL PP ED</P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=refsynopsisdiv>
<DIV class=variablelist>
<DL>
<DT><B><I><TT>Fname</TT></I></B>
<DD>
<P>File name and directory path (248 characters maximum, including the characters needed for the directory path). An unspecified directory path defaults to the working directory; in this case, you can use all 248 characters for the file name. </P>
<P>The file name defaults to the current <TT>Jobname</TT> if <I><TT>Ext</TT></I> is specified.</P>
<DT><B><I><TT>Ext</TT></I></B>
<DD>
<P>Filename extension (8 character maximum).</P>
<DT><B><I><TT>--</TT></I></B>
<DD>
<P>Unused field.</P>
<DT><B><I><TT>LINE</TT></I></B>
<DD>
<P>A value indicating either a line number in the file or a user-defined label in the file from which to begin reading the input file.
<DIV class=variablelist>
<TABLE border=0 padding="0">
<COLGROUP>
<COL align=right>
<COL align=left>

<TR>
<TD align=right>
<DIV class=""><B>(blank), 0, or 1</B></DIV></TD>
<TD> — </TD>
<TD align=left>
<DIV class="">
<P>Begins reading from the top of the file (default).</P></DIV></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=right>
<DIV class=""><B><I><TT>LINE_NUMBER</TT></I></B></DIV></TD>
<TD> — </TD>
<TD align=left>
<DIV class="">
<P>Begins reading from the specified line number in the file.</P></DIV></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=right>
<DIV class=""><B>:<I><TT>label</TT></I></B></DIV></TD>
<TD> — </TD>
<TD align=left>
<DIV class="">
<P>Begins reading from the first line beginning with the matching user-defined label :<I><TT>label</TT></I> (beginning with a colon (:), 8 characters maximum).</P></DIV></TD></TR></TABLE></DIV>
<br>
<DT><B><I><TT>LOG</TT></I></B>
<DD>
<P>Indicates whether secondary input from this command should be recorded in the command log (<TT>File.LOG</TT>) and the database log:
<DIV class=variablelist>
<TABLE border=0 padding="0">
<COLGROUP>
<COL align=right>
<COL align=left>

<TR>
<TD align=right>
<DIV class=""><B>0</B></DIV></TD>
<TD> — </TD>
<TD align=left>
<DIV class="">
<P>Record only the <B>/INPUT</B> command on the log (default).</P></DIV></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=right>
<DIV class=""><B>1</B></DIV></TD>
<TD> — </TD>
<TD align=left>
<DIV class="">
<P>Record commands in the specified secondary file as they are executed.</P></DIV></TD></TR></TABLE></DIV>
<p></DD></DL></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=refsect1>
<H2>Notes</H2>
<P>Switches the input file for the next commands. Commands are read from this file until an end-of-file or another file switching directive is read. An end-of-file occurs after the last record of the file or when a <a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_EOF.html" target="_blank" ><B>/EOF</B></A> command is read. An automatic switch back one level (to the previous file) occurs when an end-of-file is encountered. Twenty levels of nested file switching are allowed. Note that files including <a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_DO.html" target="_blank" ><B>*DO</B></A>, <a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_USE.html" target="_blank" ><B>*USE</B></A>, <a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_ULIB.html" target="_blank" ><B>*ULIB</B></A>, and the "Unknown Command" Macro have less nesting available because each of these operations also uses a level of file switching. For an interactive run, a <B>/INPUT</B>,TERM switches to the terminal for the next input. A <a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_EOF.html" target="_blank" ><B>/EOF</B></A> read from the terminal then switches back to the previous file. A <B>/INPUT</B> (with a blank second field) switches back to the primary input file.</P>
<P>Setting <I><TT>LOG</TT></I> = 1 on <B>/INPUT</B> causes all commands read from the specified file to be recorded in the command log (<TT>File.LOG</TT>) and the internal database command log [<a href="mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Ansys%20Inc\v100\commonfiles\help\en-us\ansyshelp.chm::/Hlp_C_LGWRITE.html" target="_blank" ><B>LGWRITE</B></A>]. This option is recommended if the log file will be used later (e.g., as batch input or as an analysis file for design optimization). The <I><TT>LOG</TT></I> = 1 option is only valid when the <B>/INPUT</B> occurs in the primary input file. Using <I><TT>LOG</TT></I> = 1 on a nested <B>/INPUT</B> or on a <B>/INPUT</B> within a do-loop will have no effect (i.e., commands in the secondary input file are not written to the command log).</P>
<P>This command is valid in any processor.</P></DIV>
<DIV class=refsect1>
<H2>Menu Paths</H2>
<TABLE summary="Simple list" border=0>

<TR>
<TD><B>Utility Menu&gt;File&gt;Read Input from</B></TD></TR></TABLE></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|声振论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 12:18 , Processed in 0.174063 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.