只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6716|回复: 17

[电力电机类] [疑惑]三相全桥整流(IGBT)问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-5 14:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要加入

x
我用simulink模块中的simpowersysterm中的universal bridge做三相PWM整流器仿真时,选择的开关管为IGBT/DIDODE,但是仿真的时候出现错误提示: Input port 3 of block 'igbt/Multimeter/source/GTO-IGBT Bridge/model1/Tail /Product' expects a signal of data type 'double'. However, it is driven by a signal of data type 'boolean'。但是这个PRODUCT是模块自带的,不会出现问题的,但当我把开关管选择为“ideal switch"的时候就没有问题了!!!想了很长时间,不知其解。望高手们能给指点,感激不尽。我的QQ:63496003,做三相PWM整流器的朋友有兴趣也可以和我交流。

在模型中,PWM发生器使用模板自带的,为SPWM调制方式。
相电压峰值311V,f=50hz,采样频率=1e-6
SPWM调制:三角波f=10khz,调制波频率50hz

仿真以后就会出现上述问题,不知参数设置有何错误?在universal  bridge中的缓冲吸收电路参数设置有问题么?和其有关系么?还是模型的问题?多谢
回复
分享到:

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
PWM脉冲是SVPWM波 ,应该是没有问题的。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 16:55 | 显示全部楼层
有没有高手知道阿??急
发表于 2006-9-5 20:34 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #1 mtvapple 的帖子

这个问题我也遇到过,这是创建模型的某个模块或模块的参数有问题
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
主任 :
     你说的创建模型的某个模块或模块的参数有问题,是指模块包括电源,全桥模块中的参数(电感,电阻等等)的设置么??
多谢了
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 20:57 | 显示全部楼层
还有    我把 全桥模块中的IGBT/DIDOE换成ideal swtich以后 ,就没有这个问题,但是输出的直流电压是负的,并且很不稳定。是不是也和这些参数有关系呢?
感激不尽!
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-6 13:16 | 显示全部楼层
我查了模块很长时间了,也没发现问题,望主任等高手给以指点,多谢
发表于 2006-9-6 21:02 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #6 mtvapple 的帖子

能把你的东西传上来,大家共同探讨,这个问题我遇到过,但不知道当时怎么改的了,具体的我忘了。

[ 本帖最后由 电力仿真 于 2006-9-9 19:36 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-6 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
恩    好的  明天 我会把我的模型传上来  主任多谢
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-7 18:55 | 显示全部楼层
我很怀疑是不是全桥的模板有问题??
发表于 2006-9-7 21:25 | 显示全部楼层
Subject:
Why do I receive an error about Boolean data types when simulating a Fuzzy Logic controller in Simulink 5.0 (R13)?

Problem Description:
I have a Simulink model which uses a Fuzzy Logic controller. When I run the model, I receive the following error message:

Data type mismatch. Input port 2 of block 'fuzzy_controller_TMW/Fuzzy Logic Controller/FIS Wizard/Error/NB/ZMF/Product' expects a signal of data type 'double'. However, it is driven by a signal of data type 'boolean'

A similar error is produced when I try to build my model using Real-Time Workshop:

Error executing build command: Error using ==> make_rtw
Error using ==> rtwgen
--> Data type mismatch. Input port 2 of block 'fuzzy_pdi_controller/Fuzzy Logic Controller/FIS Wizard/Error/NB/ZMF/Product' expects a signal of data type 'double'. However, it is driven by a signal of data type 'boolean'.

Solution:
This bug has been fixed for Release 14 SP1 (R14SP1). For previous releases, read below for any possible workarounds:

This is a bug in Fuzzy Logic Toolbox 2.1 (R13) in the way that Fuzzy Logic handles Simulink Boolean data types.

To work around this issue, try the following:

In your Simulink model, go to the Advanced tab of the Simulation parameters dialog box and turn off "Boolean logic signals" located under the Optimizations section.

This problem will affect any fuzzy system using one of the following membership functions:

Gaussian2Pi-ShapedS-ShapedZ-Shaped
发表于 2006-9-7 21:36 | 显示全部楼层
上面的错误信息看错了

Subject:
Why do I receive a DataType Mismatch error in my SimPowerSystems model?

Problem Description:
When I try to run my SimPowerSystems model I receive the following error message:
Data type mismatch. Input port 3 of block 'circuit_test/DC Motor1/Ia_mot/source/GTO-IGBT Bridge/model1/Tail /Product' expects a signal of data type 'double'. However, it is driven by a signal of data type 'boolean'

Solution:
This bug has been fixed for Release 14 (R14). For previous releases, please read below for any possible workarounds:

There is a problem with SimPowerSystems 2.3 (R13) that is due to the fact that the power circuit is simulated in continuous mode, but the control system is Discrete (Sample time Ts=10e-6 sec).

Although this is theoretically possible, we do not recommend to mix continuous power circuit and discrete control. In order to obtain acceptable performance with large systems, we recommend to discretize the entire system. When the power circuit is discretized the problem does not exist.

Nevertheless, it is being considered for a future release of SimPowerSystems to allow mixed continuous circuit/discrete control. In the mean time, we recommend to use discretization for power electronic models as explained in the documentation that can be accessed by typing the following command at the MATLAB 6.5 (R13) command prompt:

1. web([docroot '/toolbox/powersys/adv_ch35.html'])
复制代码

[ 本帖最后由 linlin820 于 2006-9-7 21:37 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-7 21:38 | 显示全部楼层
老兄多谢 我仔细看看 英语看的不太懂
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-7 21:50 | 显示全部楼层
老兄 ,你的意思是说我的主电路是个连续系统,而控制部分是个离散的,于是会有这种情况发生?
解决办法是把系统全部离散化?
这种情况在R13版本中存在,在R14版本中就没了?
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-8 19:04 | 显示全部楼层
会不会是6.5版本的问题?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|声振论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 11:34 , Processed in 0.054798 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.