只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1616|回复: 1

[综合讨论] 求教关于MCR的问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-24 16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要加入

x
使用VC和matlab混合编程,在VC中调用matlab生成的com组件,在自己的机子上编译等都已通过。换到另一台机子时(没有安装VC和matlab),我先安装MCRinstaller.exe,之后利用命令“regsvr32”,对matlab的com组件进行了注册,也显示注册成功,运行程序,当点击让其进行计算时,显示“MCR instance is not avileable”,请问高手这是什么原因造成的?是不是我没有使用将.dll和MCRinstaller.exe绑定在一起,在安装MCR的同时让其自动注册造成的?还是别的什么原因? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

[ 本帖最后由 ericlin 于 2006-9-24 16:54 编辑 ]
回复
分享到:

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-25 07:36 | 显示全部楼层
Subject:
Why do I receive an "MCRInstance not available" error when deploying an application built with MATLAB Compiler 4.0 (R14)?

Problem Description:
I am trying to run a stand-alone application that was generated with the MATLAB Compiler. However, I receive the following error message when I call the program:

MCRInstance not available

Solution:
This bug has been fixed in Release 14 Service Pack 2 (R14SP2). For previous releases, please read below for any possible workarounds:

This error may occur if the executable file cannot find either the required MATLAB run-time libraries or the CTF archive for your application.

First, check your system path to verify that the MATLAB run-time libraries can be found. If you are testing your application on a development Windows machine, confirm that $MATLAB\bin\win32, where $MATLAB is your root MATLAB directory, appears on your system path and ahead of any other MATLAB installations.

If you are working on a target Windows machine, verify that $MCR_ROOT\runtime\win32, where $MCR_ROOT is your root MATLAB Component Runtime directory, appears on your system path.

For help viewing or modifying the system path, see:

http://www.mathworks.com/support ... ml?solution=1-15ZLK

Next, verify that the .ctf archive file that the MATLAB Compiler generated in the build process resides in the same directory as your program's executable file.

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|声振论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 16:14 , Processed in 0.055540 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.