查看: 4031|回复: 7

[电力电机类] 请教关于电机仿真方面的问题!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-12 17:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要加入

x
刚接触simulink,做了一个pmsm的调速控制模型,可运行时总不对,说是电机测量单元输入输出量不一样
具体内容是:Invalid setting for input port dimensions of 'loop/Machines Measurement Demux/Demux'. The dimensions are being set to 14. This is not valid because the total number
of input and output elements are not the same.
请高手给看看。
回复
分享到:

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-22 15:57 | 显示全部楼层
Subject:
Why do I receive an error message when I connect a Machine Measurements Demux with the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine that is used as a generator in SimPowerSystems 4.1 (R14SP2+)?

Problem Description:
I want to access the Rotor Speed output of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine block. When I connect the Measurements Demux block to a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine block, I receive the following error messages:
Invalid setting for input port dimensions of 'v6doesnotwork/Machines Measurement Demux/Demux'. The dimensions are being set to 11. This is not valid because the total number of input and output elements are not the same

Error in port widths or dimensions. Invalid dimension has been specified for output port 1 of 'v6doesnotwork/Machines Measurement Demux/Mux'

Solution:
There is a bug in SimPowerSystems 4.1 (R14SP2+) when connecting the Machine Measurements Demux block to the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine block.

To work around this issue, you can use the Simulink Bus Selector block to access the measurement outputs of the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine block. The Simulink Bus Selector block replaced the Machine Measurements Demux block in Simulink version R14SP2+.

http://www.mathworks.com/support ... p;solution=1-1NI2RC

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2007-2-27 11:24 | 显示全部楼层
解答的不错
我以前好象也遇到过,忘记怎么解决的了
好象就是在那个电机连接模块做了一个处理
发表于 2008-4-29 11:34 | 显示全部楼层
麻烦楼上的能说得再详细些吗?
多谢
发表于 2008-5-4 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
用bus selector 代替测量模块就可以拉
发表于 2008-5-16 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
从同步发电机的m 端出来经过bus selector连到励磁调节器的vq和 vd, 提示:Selected signal 'signal1' in the Bus Selector block  is not part of the bus entering the Bus Selector,可能是那里的错误呢请问?
发表于 2008-6-25 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
我试了,好像同步电机会出现这样的毛病,其他的电机不会出现,至于为什么也搞不懂
发表于 2008-7-13 21:16 | 显示全部楼层
2楼的回答很好,以前我也曾经遇到过这样的问题,
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|声振论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 22:54 , Processed in 0.071411 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.